Fantastic opportunity to purchase this neat and tidy 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on a generous 532m2 block in Ibis Gardens.
This well presented, "feel good" residence offers great value for money and is sure to please those seeking an affordable family home in Broadwater without compromising on location or specification.
This home is perfect for families wanting permanent living or holiday makers looking for the Busselton lifestyle.
Ideally situated on a quiet loop road, close to schools, shops, and beach. The property has a refreshing, light and airy ambience from front to back. A 2006 built home includes a large central kitchen, two separate living zones, four large bedrooms all with either walk-in or built-in robes, two large bathrooms and a totally private, summer ready alfresco environment overlooking a manicured easy-care garden.
Viewing of this well presented & desirable family home will be held by appointment - call today to book your place!
- Beautifully presented.
- Open plan meals and family area with split system
- Centrally located kitchen overlooking the main living area with built in pantry, breakfast bar including gas hot plates and electric oven
- Two separate Living area
- King sized master bedroom with large walk in robe.
- Ensuite bathroom with vanity, large shower cubicle and w.c.
- Three additional queen sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower and vanity
- Separate laundry room
- Separate W.C.
- North facing backyard
- Double auto garage
- 5m x 5m gabled patio and a 4m x 4m alfresco area - ideal for entertaining
- Connected to town gas, water and deep sewer
- Gas storage HWS
- Elevated block, size appx 532m2