This well presented, "feel good" residence offers great value for money and is sure to please those seeking an affordable family home in Vasse without compromising on location or specification.
Ideally situated on a quiet street close to schools, shops, and beach the property has a refreshing, light and airy ambience from front to back. A 2011 built home includes a large central kitchen, five large bedrooms all with either walk-in or built-in robes, two modern bathrooms and a totally private, summer ready patio environment overlooking a easy care garden.
Viewing of this well presented & desirable family home will be held by appointment - call today to book your place!
- 2011 Built home
- Open plan meals and family area
- Centrally located kitchen overlooking the outdoor entertaining area with Corian
benchtop walk in pantry and stainless-steel appliances including gas hot plate, range
hood and 900mm/120lt electric oven.
- King size master bedroom with walk in robe.
- Modern Ensuite bathroom with Corian benchtop, separate shower, vanity, wc and
- Four additional bedrooms, three of which are queen size and the other being a double,
all with built in robes.
- Family bathroom with a Corian benchtop, bath, separate shower, vanity & heater light
- Games room off the main living area which can be closed off
- Plus, a separate theatre room located at the front of the premise, giving the home three
separate living areas for the whole family to enjoy.
- Laundry room with benchtop and broom closet.
- Separate W.C.
- Superb 12m x 3m patio for entertaining family and friends with 2 ceiling fans.
- Exposed aggregate concrete for no weeds.
- Decking at the entrance to the front door.
- Security doors front and back.
- 12 Solar panels with 3 kw to keep the bills down.
- Double lockup garage with shoppers' entrance
- Large powered garden shed.
- Spacious lawned garden
- Connected to town gas, water and deep sewer
- Gas storage HWS
- Block size appx 520m2
Bus Stop 200m (by foot)
Busselton Jetty 9.3km
Town Centre 9km
Geographe Bay 2.3m
Vasse Primary School 600m
Cape Naturaliste College 800m
(Distance are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)
Lifestyle opportunities like this are few & far between and don't last long, so make sure you contact Chris Rigoll on 0408 000 632 for an immediate inspection.