This spacious, well-presented home offers the perfect choice for fun loving families seeking a lifestyle upgrade or investors with plenty of bonuses.
Comes with four double sized bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, spacious informal living zone, plenty of built in storage plus a large and private outdoor environment and low maintenance gardens.
Viewing of this well presented & desirable family home will be held by appointment - call today to book your viewing; you won't be disappointed!
- Centrally located modern kitchen overlooking the main living area and gardens with gas hot plate, electric oven, rangehood, appliance cupboard, walk in pantry and breakfast bar
- Open plan meals and family area with split system air-conditioner
- Master bedroom with large walk in robe and ceiling fan
- Immaculate Ensuite bathroom with vanity, large shower cubicle and water closet
- Three additional carpeted double bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower and vanity
- Separate theatre room
- Plus study at the front of the home.
- Fully insulated in ceiling
- Separate laundry room
- Separate water closet
- Extra high double garage with remote controlled auto garage door and shoppers entrance
- Outdoor alfresco for entertaining
- Fully reticulated lawns and gardens
- Fantastic and ever growing community
- Connected to town gas, water and deep sewer
- Instant Gas HWS
- Elevated block, size appx. 595m2
- Bus Stop 300m (by foot)
- Busselton Hospital 7.4km
- Busselton Jetty 4.9km
- Town Centre 4.4km
- Geographe Bay 4.9km
- Shopping Centre 4.4km
- Nearest Primary School 330m
- Nearest High School 330m
- Park 100m (by foot)
(Distance are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)
If you are truly looking for something special with top quality finishes then you must look at this fantastic property.
Call Chris Rigoll on 0408 000 632