This spacious and well-presented home offers the perfect choice for fun loving families seeking a lifestyle upgrade!
Comes with four good sized bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, spacious formal and informal living zones, plenty of built-in storage plus a large and private outdoor environment and low maintenance gardens.
Viewing of this well presented & desirable family home will be held by appointment - call today to book your viewing; you won't be disappointed!
- 2008 Built home
- Carpeted Separate Lounge/theatre room
- Open plan meals and family area
- Centrally located kitchen overlooking the main living area with walk in
pantry and breakfast bar including gas hot plate and electric oven
- King sized master bedroom with his & hers walk in robe
- Immaculate Ensuite bathroom with vanity, large shower cubicle and separate w.c.
- Three additional carpeted bedrooms all with built in robes
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower and vanity
- Separate laundry room
- Separate W.C.
- Double enclosed garage with remote controlled auto garage door plus shopper's
- Side access to the property for a boat or caravan
- Outdoor decked area for entertaining
- Fantastic and ever-growing community
- Connected to town gas, water and deep sewer
- Gas storage HWS
- Elevated block, size appx 546m2
- Bus Stop 100m (by foot)
- Busselton Hospital 7.3km
- Busselton Jetty 4.8km
- Town Centre 4.3km
- Geographe Bay 4.8km
- Shopping Centre 4.3km
- Nearest Primary School 530m
- Nearest High School 530m
- Park 200m (by foot)
(Distance are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)
If you are truly looking for something special with top quality finishes then you must look at this fantastic property.
Call Chris Rigoll on 0408 000 632