Make this home your own!
Plenty of upside with this property offers fantastic value for Busselton, this light bright home sits on a prime 775m2 block on a quiet street only 650m to the waters of Geographe Bay.
Being on a corner, good side access available for a boat, caravan and/or trailer.
Please call Chris Rigoll on 0408 000 632 for more details
- Large home with plenty of room for visitors
- Huge lounge room with combustion fire and two split systems.
- Centrally located country kitchen with electric oven and hotplate.
- Good sized master bedroom with walk in robe and ceiling fan.
- Three further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity & W.C.
- Large laundry room off the kitchen and shopper's entrance to the double lockup
- Electrical hot water system
- 650m to Geographe Bay
- Side access available
- Gabled A frame alfresco entertaining area
- Double lockup garage
- Reticulated lawns and gardens off a bore
- Connected to town water and deep sewer
- Block size 775m2
- Bus Stop 100m (by foot)
- Busselton Hospital 1.8km
- Busselton Jetty 4.1km
- Town Centre 3.8km
- Geographe Bay 650m
- Boat Ramp 670m
- Shopping Centre 1.9km
- Primary School 1.4km
- Busselton Senior High School 2.2km
- Park 150m (by foot)
(Distance are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)
Please phone CHRIS RIGOLL on 0408000632 for more details