Great opportunity to purchase premium real estate within walking distance to Busselton CBD and the pristine waters of Geographe Bay.
So rich in tradition. A haven of casual sophistication with a most elegant, renovated interior in desirable elevated position. This home showcases period features, large bedrooms and bathroom and inviting extended living out to garden courtyard. With seamless indoor/outdoor flow for carefree entertaining this exemplary home in an adored locale. It is a lucky find for those seeking character, quality, and lifestyle. Inspection is a must to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Jarrah flooring throughout
- Large kitchen with cooktop, range hood & electric oven
- Four large bedrooms
- High ceilings throughout the home
- Combustion fire in the Lounge room for those cold winter nights.
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Family bathroom with shower, claw bath and vanity
- Laundry room off the bathroom
- Separate W.C.
THE GULCH HERITAGE LISTED
- Located at the rear of the property
- Is the earliest remaining civic building in Busselton
- Built in 1856 by Captain John Molloy
- Was used as a bond store, Resident Magistrate's office and police residence.
- Includes shower, vanity, w.c. and electric HWS
- Wrap around verandah to watch the world go by
- Outdoor shower
- Side access
- 2 x parking
- Connected to main gas, water and deep sewer
- Block size approx. 731m2
- Queen Street 300m
- Bus Stop 30m
- Geographe Bay 550m
- Busselton Jetty 875m
- Fire Station 330m
- Signal Park 475m
- DOME Cafe 160m
- Busselton Hospital 2.9km
(Distances are approximate)
Viewing of this WOW factor home will be held by appointment. Call Chris Rigoll on 0408 000 632 to book your place!