If you place a high value on lifestyle, location, quality, and space, then this impressively proportioned residence with a warm & inviting ambiance could be the home you have been dreaming of!
This stylish 4x2 family home enjoys a peaceful setting at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and has something to please everyone and comes with separate formal & informal living areas, a home office, a modern kitchen, and alfresco entertainment area.
- Walk into a private portico to give you an instant feeling of security and belonging.
- Separate Lounge/theatre room.
- Open plan meals and family area with doors to the alfresco entertainment area.
- Centrally located kitchen with huge benchtop, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry & shopper's entrance from the garage.
- Split system air-conditioner in man living area.
- Large master bedroom with a walk-in robe.
- Ensuite bathroom with vanity, shower, and separate W.C.
- Three additional queen-sized bedrooms, two of which have built in robes
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower & vanity.
- Laundry room with trough and a broom closet.
- Separate W.C.
- Gas water system
- 850m to Geographe Bay
- Double auto lock up garage
- Alfresco area under the main roof
- Garden shed
- Block size appx 530m2 (Approx.)
Broadwater Reserve 300m
Bus Stop 150m (by foot)
Broadwater Medical Centre 700m
Busselton Jetty 5.5km
Town Centre 5km
Geographe Bay 850m
Shopping Centre 820m
West Busselton Primary School 2.7km
Busselton Senior High School 3.6km
(Distance are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)
Lifestyle opportunities like this are few & far between and don't last long, so make sure you contact Chris Rigoll on 0408 000 632 for an immediate inspection.