Opportunities like this do not come up very often so why wait any longer. Situated on 972m2 block this property has so many features you must come and inspect
Walking distance to the beach, local schools, Geographe Leisure Centre, West Busselton Shopping Centre and Hospital, this home will suit everyone in the family as it is located right in and amongst all that you dream of for the perfect Busselton lifestyle.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime to own a large lifestyle property only 460m to the pristine waters of Geographe Bay and 3.5km to the centre of town.
Make sure it's top of your list to view!
INSIDE FEATURES OF MAIN DWELLING
- Centrally located kitchen overlooking main living and outdoor patio area so you are still
part of the action
- Plus, a separate living area to get away
- Plus, another living/activity room of the main ling area.
- A modern master bedroom with a massive walk in robe.
- Large En-suite bathroom with shower, vanity, and W.C.
- Three additional bedrooms two of them being king size and the other queen size, all
with double built in robes
- Family bathroom with bath/spa, vanity, and shower
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the whole home.
- Huge separate laundry room off the kitchen with bench space, broom cupboard, walk in linen and separate W.C.
- North facing backyard with a 12m x 4m decked patio.
- Huge 12m x 4m powered shed which includes study/office and with an additional 6m x
- 18m x 8m grassed area on the east side of the property for a kick of the footy or
coming off your long run up.
- Fire pit for those cool and cozy nights
- Beautiful gardens & vegetable garden
- Reticulated gardens off the mains
- Two Instant gas HWS
- Connected town water supply, mains gas and deep sewer
- Block size appx 972m2
NEARBY FACILITIES -
- Bus Stop - 90m (by foot)
- Busselton District Hospital - 1.2km
- Busselton Jetty - 3.5km
- Busselton Town Centre - 3.2km
- Geographe Bay - 460m
- Yacht Club - 2.1km
- Shopping Centre - 1.3km
- Geographe Leisure Centre - 2km
- West Busselton Primary School - 780m
- Busselton Senior High School - 1.6km
(Distance are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)
Please call CHRIS RIGOLL on 0408 000 632 for more details and immediate inspection.