Lovers of outdoor play & entertaining are in for a treat here! This gorgeous 3x2 residence boasts a superb outdoor environment and is perfectly positioned on a quiet cul-de-sac.
This property is ideal for all buyers, whether you are a First Home Buyer, Investor, Young Family, FIFO worker and the list goes on.
Viewing of this well presented & desirable family home will be held by appointment - call today to book your place!
- Brick/Veneer & colorbond home.
- Open plan meals and family area with a combustion fire and split system reverse cycle
- Centrally located kitchen with wooden benchtop, overlooking the family area & patio
area. including electric hot plate and oven with range hood.
- High ceilings in the main living area and master bedroom to give you that sense of
- Carpeted master bedroom with walk in robe.
- Ensuite bathroom with separate shower, bath/spa, vanity & separate W.C.
- Two additional queen-sized bedrooms both with built in robes.
- Family bathroom with bath/shower and vanity.
- Laundry room with benchtop.
- Separate W.C.
- Superb outdoor entertainment 7m x 6m patio area.
- Plus, another relaxing shaded area for a morning coffee or afternoon drink.
- Also a 5m x 4m west facing portico.
- A 5.5m x 4.5m powered shed, with an additional garden shed.
- Heat pump HWS.
- Double carport.
- Block size appx 739m2.
Broadwater Reserve - Rear of the property
Bus Stop- 100m (by foot)
Busselton District Hospital - 1.5km
Busselton Jetty - 4km
Town Centre - 3.7km
Geographe Bay - 1km
Shopping Centre - 1.5km
West Busselton Primary School - 1km
Busselton High School - 1.7km
Park - 250m
(Distance are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)
Please call CHRIS RIGOLL on 0408 000 632 for more details