This impressive architecturally designed residence has been custom designed and executed to create an outstanding solar passive home. With nearly 300sqm of living area on a 5017sqm block this gorgeous home offers space to accommodate the whole family with large multiple living areas, open plan living and a stunning outdoor entertaining alfresco overlooking the beautiful farmland pastures and bushland.
As you enter through the stunning timber front door, you are greeted with a large foyer entry with feature stone wall and polished concrete flooring that leads to the bright open plan living complimented with beautiful vaulted ceilings and plenty of windows creating a light filled ambient setting comforted by an elegant wood fire heater.
Overlooking the open living area is a kitchen comprising of overhead cupboards, an abundance of drawers, large island breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and a complete range of appliances including a dishwasher. The spacious laundry is well-positioned off the kitchen and provides great bench space and storage and there is a built-in Robinhood ironing board off the laundry for convenience.
Coming off the main foyer is the master suite which comprises of a separate study/office, walk-in robe and en-suite with double vanities. Another separate living area fitted with double cavity sliding doors creates a perfect theatre/music or games room.
In another separate wing of the home you will find an additional 4 spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes, separate bathroom with laundry chute, powder room, linen storage and a versatile activity area offering another great living space for kids or guests.
Outside offers plenty of space and sunshine with a fantastic northern outlook over rural farmland. Surrounded with a variety of fruit tress (plum, orange, apple, citrus, peach, almond and olive to name just some), raised vegetable gardens, water tank (13,000 litres) and a massive freestanding 3 bay garage with workstation, storage room and amenities (approx.118sqm) fitted with solar panels adds to the list of desirable features of this exceptional customized home.
Offering space inside and out, architectural style and design, comfort and character this spectacular property is sure to impress upon viewing.
Call Richard Krikken on 0488 988 292 for a private inspection that won't disappoint.
Internal features include:
- Exceptional architecturally designed solar passive house
- Feature timber front door opening onto polished concrete upon entry leading to
stunning Marri wood flooring
- Seamless flow of indoor/outdoor living area through stacked glass sliding doors to
decked gabled alfresco with relaxing views over farmland pastures
- Showcase vaulted ceilings in living areas and high ceilings throughout home
- Light and bright open plan living area comforted by ceiling fans and imported woodfire
- Beautiful open kitchen overlooking living area equipped with 900mm gas cooktop, wall
oven, walk-in pantry, large island breakfast bar and an abundance of cupboards and
- Built-in Robinhood ironing station at end of breakfast bar opposite laundry
- Large separate living area with cavity sliding doors ideal for theatre/music/games room
with feature high ceilings
- Master suite with private study/office, walk-in robe and en-suite
- All additional 4 bedrooms are oversized with built-in robes
- Separate powder room and activity area to service guest wing
- Spacious second bathroom with bath, shower, vanity with plenty of cupboards and
External features include:
- Circular driveway for easy accessibility for vehicles and guests
- Triple bay garage with work station, storage, amenities
- Solar panels for energy efficiency
- 2 Instantaneous gas hot water systems
- Extensive exposed aggregate
- Established gardens and lawn
- Variety of fruit trees (Apple, orange, nashi, plum, almond, olive, mandarin, lemon,
mulberry, peach and nectarine)
- Raised vegetable gardens
- Rainwater tank (13,000 litres)
- Garden shed