Start living the dream and enjoy spending more time at the beach this summer with family and friends from this hidden oasis in beachside Broadwater just a short walk to the beach. This easy living floor plan offers modern low-maintenance living for all. With nothing to do but just move in, you could be enjoying the best of Busselton by Christmas!
From opening the front door you are greeted with stunning bamboo flooring that flows through to the spacious kitchen that overlooks the light and bright open plan living with high ceilings and comforted with an elegant wood fire heater. A separate theatre offers another great activity/living area for the kids when guests are around. The king sized master bedroom is complemented with walk-in robe and en-suite with separate W/C and all other bedrooms are generous in size with robes and ceiling fans.
The decked alfresco and patio, surrounded with lush vegetation, creates a perfect outdoor entertaining area in the summertime with family and friends. For the kids there is a cool cubby house to play on and for dad there is a 6x4m workshop with double dual swingout barn doors for through access to the rear. In the front courtyard a timber slatted gate can be opened to also accommodate room for a boat or caravan.
This is a wonderful opportunity to secure a stunning home just a short stroll away from the beautiful beaches in Broadwater Busselton, so call Richard Krikken 0488 988 292 to make a private viewing today that will surely impress.
- King size master bedroom with en-suite and separate W/C and Walk-in robe
- King size second bedroom with double floor to ceiling sliding doors for robe
- Good sized 3rd and 4th bedrooms with robes
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- High ceilings in open plan living area with stunning bamboo flooring and wood fire heater
- Separate theatre for second living area
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboards & drawers, bench space and breakfast bar with pendant lighting
- 900mm S/S appliances and dishwasher
- Laundry with bench space and storage
- LED lighting and skirting throughout home
- Access to rear through workshop
- 6x4m workshop
- North/east facing decked alfresco/patio
- Fully reticulated and established lawns and gardens
- Double garage with extra height
- Outdoor shower
- Access for boat/caravan parking in front courtyard