Whether you are searching for a first home, investment or potentially consulting rooms, this is the perfect location.
Perched in a bright and breezy, elevated position on a 745m2 block, this home has a really good feeling to it, as soon as you take your first step through the front door.
There is even an easy care lawned area for the kids and pets in a secure backyard with side access through the garage to a 6m x 4m powered shed.
Please call me for more details or to arrange an early inspection.
- High ceilings with jarrah floorboards throughout.
- Open plan meals and family area.
- Separate lounge room with combustion fire.
- Centrally located kitchen with electric hotplate and oven overlooking the main living
- Two huge bedrooms with 2 doors built in robes plus the 3rd bedroom is a double.
- Plus, a large sleepout at the rear which you could use as another bedroom or living
- Security shutters at the front of the home.
- Separate bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity and wc.
- Separate laundry room also with shower, vanity & wc.
- 400m to Geographe Bay
- Massive side access
- Large 6m x 4m powered shed
- A 11m x 3m north facing patio for entertaining overlooking the easy-care gardens.
- Electric HWS
- West Busselton Shopping Centre across the road for that early dash to get milk for the
- Elevated block, size appx 745m2
Bus Stop - 30m (by foot)
Busselton District Hospital - 160m
Busselton Jetty - 2.5km