Once you open the front door, you will feel right at home and just want to see more.
Excellently positioned at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac, with a magnificent view of the Broadwater Reserve. Inside you won't see anything out of place as it is presented beautifully, with a fantastic tenant in place until the end of August 2021.
Sit out under the patio with a cup of tea or glass of wine, looking out to the open space and wildlife of the Broadwater Reserve.
Viewing of this well presented & desirable home will be held by appointment - call today to book your viewing; you won't be disappointed!
- Immaculately presented
- Open plan meals and family area with split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Centrally located kitchen overlooking the main living area, with built in pantry, breakfast
bar including gas hot plate, electric oven and fan.
- The main living area overlooks the expanses of the Broadwater Reserve.
- Plus, a second living area at the front of the home.
- Two huge king-sized bedrooms, the main bedroom has a four-door built in robe and
ceiling fan and the other with a built-in robe
- Immaculate bathroom with vanity, large shower cubicle and tiled to the ceiling.
- Security doors
- Separate laundry room with broom closet, bench space and sink.
- Absolutely beautiful view over the reserve which makes you feel like you live on a rural
- Massive patio that wraps around the east and south side of the home.
- Secure backyard.
- Two private courtyards
- Single carport
- Fully reticulated lawns and gardens
- Connected to town water, gas and deep sewer
- Gas storage HWS
- Block size appx 417m2
Bus Stop 120m (by foot)
Busselton Jetty 4km
Town Centre 3.5km
Geographe Bay 1.1km
Shopping Centre 1.7km
Busselton District Hospital 1.6km
Busselton SHS 1.9km
Dolphin Boat Ramp 1.1km
Broadwater Reserve Over the back fence
(Distance are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)