Whether you are searching for a stylish starter, a delightful downsizer, or an intelligent investment, this beautifully presented property is sure to impress a range of discerning buyers!
Perched in a bright and breezy, elevated position on a 700m2 block, this beautifully presented home has been much loved, tastefully enhanced, and carefully maintained by the current owner.
There is even an easy care lawned area for the kids and pets in a secure backyard with side access through the garage to a 6m x 4m powered shed.
Please call me for more details or to arrange an early inspection.
- Open plan meals and family area with split system air conditioner.
- Separate lounge room.
- Centrally located kitchen overlooking the main living area with breakfast bar plus built in pantry
- Large master bedroom with 4 doors built in robes
- Extra large Semi Ensuite bathroom with bath, separate shower, and vanity
- 3 minor bedrooms all 2 door plus built in robes.
- Separate laundry room
- Linen closet
- Separate W.C.
- 800m to Geographe Bay
- Large 6m x 4m powered shed
- A 6m x 4m patio for entertaining overlooking the easy-care gardens.
- 6 Solar panels to help with the power bills.
- Single enclosed garage with through access to the shed
- Fully reticulated lawns and gardens off a bore
- Solar HWS with electric booster
- Elevated block, size appx 700m2
Bus Stop 30m (by foot)
Broadwater Reserve 120m
Busselton District Hospital 1.3km
Busselton Jetty 4.4km
Town Centre 3.8km
Geographe Bay 900m
Dolphin Boat Ramp 1.1km
Shopping Centre 1.4km
Nearest Primary School 900m
Nearest High School 1.6km
(Distance are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)
Please call CHRIS RIGOLL on 0408 000 632 for more details