This spacious, well-presented home offers the perfect choice for fun loving families seeking a lifestyle upgrade or investors with plenty of bonuses.
Comes with four large bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, spacious formal and informal living zone, plenty of built in storage, a separate study, a large and private outdoor environment all overlooking a below ground saltwater pool.
Viewing of this well presented & desirable family home will be held by appointment - call today to book your viewing; you will not be disappointed!
- Centrally located modern kitchen overlooking the main living area with gas hot plate,
electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher, walk in pantry and breakfast bar
- Open plan meals and family area overlooking the outdoor entertaining area and pool
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home.
- Master bedroom with his and hers walk in robe
- Immaculate Ensuite bathroom with double vanity, large shower cubicle and separate
- Three additional carpeted double bedrooms all with built in robes.
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower, W/C and vanity and is a semi ensuite to the second bedroom, ideal for visitors.
- Separate theatre room
- Plus a separate study
- 31c ceilings
- Fully insulated in ceiling
- Separate laundry room
- Below ground 8m x 3.5m (approx.) saltwater pool
- Double garage with remote controlled auto garage door and shoppers' entrance
- Outdoor alfresco for entertaining
- Fully reticulated lawns and gardens
- Fantastic and ever-growing community
- Connected to town gas, water and deep sewer
- Solar HWS
- Block size appx. 785m2
- Bus Stop 150m (by foot)
- Busselton Hospital 7.7km
- Busselton Jetty 5.3km
- Town Centre 4.8km
- Geographe Bay 5.3km
- Shopping Centre 4.8km
- Nearest Primary School 570m
- Nearest High School 570m
- Park 250m (by foot)
(Distance are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)
If you are truly looking for something special with top quality finishes then you must look at this fantastic property.
Call Chris Rigoll on 0408 000 632