Excellently positioned being only a short stroll to the CBD, with a fresh coffee from the DOME only meters away.
Inside you will not see anything out of place as it is presented beautifully.
Outside, there is a large patio overlooking an attractive low maintenance garden.
Viewing of this well presented & desirable home will be held by appointment - call today to book your viewing as you won't be disappointed!
- Immaculately presented
- Open plan meals and family area with split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Centrally located kitchen overlooking the main living area, with built in pantry, breakfast bar including electric hot plate, oven and fan.
- A huge king-sized main bedroom which has a four-door built in robe and ceiling fan.
- The minor bedrooms both have built-in robes, one able to fit a queen-sized bed and the other would fit a single.
- Immaculate bathroom with vanity, large shower cubicle and a second WC.
- Separate laundry room with broom closet, bench space and sink.
- Massive patio to the west side of the home.
- Secure backyard.
- Single garage plus an extra parking area.
- Fully reticulated lawns and gardens
- Connected to town water and deep sewer
- Electric HWS
- Block size appx 371m2
Bus Stop 60m (by foot)
Busselton Jetty 900m
Town Centre 370m
DOME Cafe 150m
Geographe Bay 725m
Shopping Centre 200m
Busselton District Hospital 1.8km
(Distance are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)