This property is an absolute cracker and this is your prime opportunity to secure this gem.
Set on a huge 726 sqm block this three bedroom home is simply hard to go by for value. The owners have already rolled up the sleeves and added some quality modern touches to this house to elevate the inside, whilst the outside boasts a multitude of quality features with very little left to do.
Whether you are a first home buyer, new to the market, investor or just have a keen eye for a bargain this property is sure to impress.
- Sturdy three bedroom brick and tile home on a 726 sqm land parcel
- Separate living areas including a generous lounge room at the front of the house
- Good sized master suite featuring a walk in robe
- Enclosed slow combustion wood fire just perfect for the winter months
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout the home
- FULL side access with enough space for the boat, caravan or trailer (approx. 4m in width)
- 8m x 7m powered WORKSHOP just perfect for the man of the house
- Well maintained lawns and gardens with a pleasant street appeal
- Massive backyard with enough room for a pool, granny flat or vegie patch
At the moment the property is leased for $360 per week but only until November 2019 so the choice is yours whether you want an investment or an owner occupier looking to move in.
Want more ? ...... with Busselton Primary school just around the corner, public transport close by, not far from the beach and a quick drive to the local shops then this home is ready for you !
Call exclusive listing agent Adrian Burrows for an immediate inspection.