Perfect for retirees with security system and security doors front and rear, you can lock up any time of the year and take off to see the world.
Superbly located property only a short stroll to the beach, on a quiet loop road, this spacious and well presented home offers the perfect choice if you are seeking a lifestyle upgrade!
Going for walks here is a delight, with Broadwater Reserve and Geographe Bay within 5 minutes. A friendly neighbourhood with only local traffic passing, makes this your ideal location whilst maintaining a great degree of privacy and independent living.
Comes with four king/queen sized bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, spacious formal and informal living zones, plenty of built in storage plus a large and private outdoor environment with low maintenance gardens. Directly opposite a treed park so you can wake up to the sounds of nature.
Viewing of this well presented & desirable family home will be held by appointment - call today to book your place!
- 2011 Scott Park built home
- Open plan main living area with ceiling fan
- Large centrally located kitchen overlooking the living area with walk in pantry, gas hot plates, electric 900mm wall oven and dishwasher
- Separate lounge/theatre room for your own space
- King sized carpeted master bedroom with walk in robe and ceiling fan
- Large Ensuite bathroom with vanity, shower, separate WC and heater light
- Three additional queen sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Plus study/5th bedroom
- Carpet through all bedrooms
- Additional activity room outside of minor bedrooms
- Ducted Reverse Cycle air-conditioning throughout the home
- Family bathroom with bath, vanity, separate shower and heater light
- High ceilings throughout
- Laundry room with bench and broom closet
- Security doors
- Fully insulated in ceiling
- Instant gas HWS
- Separate W.C.
- Great loop road location with only house proud owner occupiers in the street
- Alfresco area off the main living area with cafe blinds
- Fantastic outlook over the treed park
- Extra width and height double auto garage with shoppers entrance
- Exposed aggregate for no weeding
- Side access through garage
- Reticulated lawns and gardens off the mains
- Garden shed
- Connected to town gas, water and deep sewer
- Block size approx. 525m2
- Bus Stop 120m (by foot)
- Broadwater Reserve 350m
- Busselton Hospital 3km
- Busselton Jetty 5.7km
- Town Centre 5.5km
- Geographe Bay 780m (by foot)
- West Busselton Shopping Centre 3.2km
- Broadwater Shopping Centre 820m
- Dolphin Road Boat Ramp 900m
- Nearest Primary School 2.5km
- Nearest High School 3.5km
- Treed Park Opposite
- Park 280m (by foot)
(Distance are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)
If you are truly looking for something special with top quality finishes then you must look at this fantastic property.
Call Chris Rigoll on 0408 000 632