This "feel good" residence offers great value for money and is sure to please those seeking an affordable home in Beachside Broadwater without compromising on location or specification.
Ideally situated at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac close shops and beach the property has a refreshing, light and airy ambience from front to back. Located in the Abbey Green Estate (over 50's)
Viewing of this well presented & desirable family home will be held by appointment - call today to book your place!
- Brick & clay tile home
- Open plan meals and family area with ceiling fan
- Centrally located kitchen overlooking the main living area and gardens, with breakfast bar, gas hotplates and electric oven. Plus a large scullery with built in pantry.
- Ducted Reverse cycle air-conditioning and a gas bayonet in main living area
- King sized master bedroom with four door built in robes plus ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom with vanity, shower cubicle, heater lamp and w.c.
- Two additional bedrooms one being king size and the other a queen size both with double door built in robes
- High ceilings throughout the home
- Family bathroom with separate shower and vanity
- Laundry room off the scullery
- Separate W.C.
- Four door linen closet in hallway
- 330m to Geographe Bay
- North/East facing backyard
- 8 Solar panels (1.52kw) to keep the power bills down.
- Fantastic 5m x 4m patio
- Double lockup brick garage with automatic roller door
- Reticulated gardens and lawns off a bore
- Connected to water and deep sewer
- Bottled gas for hotplates and bayonet
- Two water tanks
- Block, size appx 615m2
Bus Stop 110m (by foot)
Busselton Jetty 7.1km
Town Centre 6.9km
Geographe Bay 330m
Shopping Centre 860m
Abbey Boat Ramp 1.3Km
Dolphin Boat Ramp 3km
Amelia Park Tavern 1.2km
(Distances are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)
Please call CHRIS RIGOLL on 0408 000 632 for more details