This 3 x 2 house exudes class and luxury with its meticulous presentation, attention to detail and is completed with impressive consideration for space.
Beautifully built and perfectly placed in the central hub of Busselton, this home is close to everything, and represents the epitome of convenient city living. Walking distance to shops cafes, eateries and the Busselton Foreshore, this spacious property is located in the heart of it all.
As you enter through the double door entrance you will immediately notice the abundance of natural light flooding the room from the North facing windows.
Those that love to cook will fall in love with the open plan gourmet kitchen. Ultra-quality soft close cabinetry, a large pantry with roll out shelves, oodles of storage, a free standing range and 30mm Stone benchtops complete the luxury feel.
The master bedroom is large and spacious, with high ceilings, a massive walk in robe and sliding door access to the alfresco patio deck. There is a well appointed ensuite bathroom with double vanities and a large shower.
Both minor bedrooms are a really good size, have built in robes with up-scaled sliders and a spacious second bathroom with separate toilet complete the package.
Other features of this fabulous property include
- High ceilings to entrance hall, main living and master bedroom area
- LED lighting
- Extra-large double garage with depth for storage
- Pull down shades to West facing windows
- High end 600mm X 300mm tiling throughout
- Separate theatre room
- Large decked alfresco for outdoor entertaining
- West facing deck at front of house to catch afternoon sun
- Good sized laundry with heaps of cabinetry for storage
- Quality window treatments
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Extra linen storage