This fantastic home located in the ever growing Provence Estate, is ideal for those looking to downsize in comfort in a great neighbourhood. The front elevation of the house has excellent road appeal with neat easy care gardens adding to the look. Off the entry is the master bedroom with built-in robes and en-suite. Cleverly positioned off the hallway is a separate study nook which leads past a spacious theatre room towards the heart of the home where a modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, overhead cupboards and a spacious double door walk-in pantry overlooks the open plan living area.
The home is decorated in easy living colours though-out and all minor bedrooms are of good size with built-in robes. The ducted evaporative air-conditioning will keep you cool during the summers and natural gas heating available for the winter weather.
Beautiful extensive exposed aggregate flows from the front driveway around the home to the alfresco with gabled patio fitted with electric security blinds creating comfortable all year round outdoor entertainment. The generous side access allows parking for a boat, caravan or other oversized vehicles. This beautiful low maintenance property showcases easy care living and exceptional value for money and would suit as a lock and leave, starter home or investment property.
Arrange your private inspection with Richard Krikken today 0488988292
- Great street appeal on elevated block
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, walk-in double door pantry, overhead cupboards and breakfast bar.
- Separate study nook off hallway
- Large separate theatre room
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite, built-in robes and exterior security blinds
- Generous sized minor bedrooms with built-in robes with TV point in one
- Bright open plan kitchen, living and meals
- European style bathroom with laundry
- Large walk-in linen closet plus another separate closet for extra storage
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Gas bayonet in open plan living for heating
- Remote electric security blinds surrounding gabled patio offering all season enjoyment
- Fibre optic cabling and TV points in the theatre, main living and bedroom
- Extensive exposed aggregate surrounding house
- Gated side access for the boat, caravan or additional vehicles
- Beautiful low maintenance gardens
For a private inspection that wonâ??t disappoint contact Richard Krikken today on 0488988292.