You will love this fabulous 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home on the beachfront with unobstructed panoramic views of Geographe bay from all living areas, kitchen and Master bedroom.
Vaulted ceilings to the main living and north facing front patio area allow light to spill through and ocean views can be enjoyed all the way through to the garden patio at the back which maximises the feeling of beachside living.
This beachside theme continues in to the well-appointed kitchen off the main living area with ample storage and views of the bay.
Wake up every morning to the song of the sea in your master bedroom retreat and enjoy seeing the shimmering waters from your own bed. With a huge walk in robe, and ensuite bathroom with double vanities this master suite has it all.
Situated on a generous 961 sq m beachfront block with side access to a huge 8.4m X 5.3m powered shed and large double garage with two separate roller doors, there is plenty of room for storing boats, caravans and all the toys. There is also a large covered patio living area to the rear of the home with outdoor blinds overlooking beautifully landscaped low maintenance gardens.
Some of the many other features include
- Three good size minor bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Separate dedicated home office
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioner to main living area
- Security system with option for monitoring
- Solar hot water system with instantaneous gas backup
- Filtered water to the whole property
- Security screens to front and rear sliding doors
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Reticulated gardens from mains
Only a 15 minute walk to the Deck Restaurant and Tavern and a short 10 minute drive to Busselton town centre, this property will suit families and holiday makers alike.