40 Kenwyn Drive Kealy
IF YOU CARE ABOUT QUALITY
Don't sacrifice quality with this well-appointed Dale Alcock built home.
Located in prime position to take advantage of the new up and coming Vasse development, Cape Naturaliste College and Vasse Primary School, this fabulous 4 Bed 2 Bath family home is the ultimate in comfort and easy living.
There are two separate living zones and the open plan kitchen and living area has high ceilings and windows to maximise the feeling of light and spaciousness. Extra height sliding doors open up double width stacker style to let the outdoors in and for year round outdoor living there is a large covered patio area with provisions in place for an outdoor kitchen.
Other features of this property include
- Large master bedroom with parentâ??s retreat, his and hers walk in robes and double shower to ensuite
- Extra-large minor bedrooms all with built in slider robes
- Led lighting to main living, theatre room, patio and master bedroom
- High ceilings to main living area
- Daikin reverse cycle split system AC to main living
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- 900mm appliances
- Instantaneous hot water system
- Extra height double garage to accommodate 4 X 4
- 3 X 3 Garden shed
- Corner block with side gate access
- Power to walk in pantry for MW etc.
Why go through the hassle of building when you can move into this fabulous property now?
Busselton Land & Estate Agency
34 Queen Street
T 08 9752 1888
F 08 9754 8999
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.