64 Brockman Street Pemberton
LONG LEASE WITH GREAT RETURNS
Listed Price $540,000 AS A GOING CONCERN
A great opportunity for investors or self-managed superannuation funds to acquire a fully leased investment property located in the heart of Pemberton's CBD.
Freshly painted exterior this property is ideally located with full street frontage for maximum exposure for all tenants
Ample parking at the rear of the property for staff, clients & deliveries
With two strong tenants in place with long leases.
- + 7% Return
- Total Land Area - 989m2
- Total Building Area - 291m2
- Currently tenanted by a butcher & Laundromat
- Strong lease of 10 years + 5 years option (commenced 1/7/2012)
- CPI increase annually plus market review each 5th year anniversary
- Freehold land and sold as a going concern
- All Laundromat Equipment (Approximately worth $25k) included in the sale
- Freshly painted exterior
Call Chris Rigoll on 0408 000 632 for an inspection
Busselton Land & Estate Agency
34 Queen Street
T 08 9752 1888
F 08 9754 8999
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.